Tuesday, February 9, 2010

See, I'm not always a downer

Today kicked ass!!  Got out with Mark and Scott from DECLINE mag and did some testing on new products and got to ride a sick trail in I would say, damn near perfect conditions.  Got to see RC down at the bottom doin a test for another mag in between runs which was pretty sweet...  Living in so cal we don't get much opportunity to ride in different conditions, today was an exception, and an exceptional exception to be exact!  Big slabs of rock covered in water, puddles, mud, (not the horrible band, though I would enjoy running them over, probably more so in my van) anyways, top speed was a bit lower than usual however that did not spare us from several near close calls and OH $#it$ as slick conditions forced us into less than desirable line choices and riding in more of a reflexive manner.  Lots of screaming today!  Well, unfortunately I was unable to get any pics of the days events due to our racing the rain, however I am able to share with you a rather entertaining video clip of me stepping off the bike on Suicide a few months ago, which led to me wearing that nice 14 inch bracelet around my wrist for 4-6 weeks, you may remember, it was that time period when I was very grumpy and couldn't ride my bike?
Anyways, enjoy and keep on truckin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment