Thursday, April 1, 2010

Random Ramblings

http://www.itsbetterinthewind.com/
  Well, once again I have fallen behind in what was once my vigilant attempt to join the tech revolution. I have found that taking time to do "real" life activities is more important and far too time consuming to stay on top of. However, that being said, I will be making a good effort to stay on top of this more. Training is ramping up SLOWLY for BC and as that picks up I'm sure I will have less time out running around bullshitting and more time working, riding, and relaxing (which may mean I'll be on the interweb) Anyhow, I'm going to blast a quick update on here and just upload a bunch of pictures of what's been happening and where I've been. First off, the link attached is for my friend Scott Toepfer's website. The site is for a project he's been working very hard on and I am lucky enough to be a part of, which naturally means it's going to kick ass. We went out a couple weekends ago and rode all around the high desert and into the mountains for some snow play. Be sure to check out the cool video.
  Onto other 2 wheeled activities. Been doing a good amount of riding lately. Gettin out for some road rides in the new hood. Riding with Sammy has led to a few good adventures through the Chevy Chase Estates below La Canada. We've found some pristine low traffic roads that put us out to the Rose Bowl. Aside from that, the Niner company rides have been a blast lately too.
Feel free to join us on Tuesday nights. This week we rode Caballero Canyon off Reseda up to the top of dirt Mulholland. After cresting the top of the Santa Monicas, we headed east on the dirt highway towards the old Nike missile sight, remnants from the Cold War, what a trip! After that we cruised around some more rode MG motorway/ Broken Arrow and headed down Cookies. I've got no possible guess or even a clever thought as to why a trail that gnarly would be given such a name. I will say, by the time I reached the bottom I had a half clueless, shocked grin on my face that may have resembled that of a kid after puking up a batch of cookie dough.
  Well, I think that'll about do'er for the ol' jibba jabba as MR. T liked to call it. Enjoy the pics and stay tuned for more soon... FTW
       Happy trails friends
  

No comments:

Post a Comment