Wednesday, May 26, 2010

One day, I will

 

  So, I've done a real good job of not keeping my word and updating this thing. The days have been going by too fast and I don't have enough hours to keep everything on track. Training for BC Bike Race has pretty much all but consumed any free time I have outside of work. Apologies to all who have been flaked on or forget what it feels like to be made fun of by me. Speaking of, be sure to check out itsbetterinthewind.com My good buddies have continued on making some killer trips on the motorbikes the last few weeks and left me here bummed and jealous while I spin circles for hours wishing I could just be havin fun roamin the desert. Ah, enough self pity I did sign up for this. Anyhow, I have mixed some good times in with the training, as naturally one should. This weekend hoping to get up to Mt Pinos with some guys from work and do some altitude single track work! Anybody who wants to come up is more than welcome. Last weekend was the Tour of California. What a blast that was. With the exception of being way to easily talked into climbing that infamous section of Mulholland on my tall bike. Think I should check the record books as it may be the first ascent by such a cycle in all of history! I digress, to those of you who made it out to the TOC, you already know the partyin that went down and for those that didn't, I'm much too tired to tell you. You blew it. I'm a bit tired this evening and it's time to grab another bag of ice for my knee. Enjoy the pics. More to come... Once I'm not lazy and upload my own not everyone else's
Bonzai
  

No comments:

Post a Comment