Friday, July 30, 2010

Jimmy Mac's



 Last month's issues of Mountain Bike Action had a great how-to article on building your own quality pump track. Aside from making me want to find a plot of land to build a pump track, it got me thinking about how I could get an invite over to Jimmy's wonderful ranch style home. Well, this week fortune fell in my lap and I found myself leaving work early headed due west for Somis. After rollin up to Jimmy's, we unloaded and made our way to the side yard where Eric Carter had worked his magic. Well, that's enough of that. The pictures aren't much but in a scramble to get outta work in time, I forgot the camera so all we got are the some camera phone shots. Tomorrow we're headed up to Big Bear for some good times and riding. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment