Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas Malibu


What a day!! Hard to believe another Christmas has come and gone.  Today I mixed it up some and broke my Christmas tradition of all day shuttle runs for a killer road ride.  At the moment I am still too hungry and whooped to get into all the events of the ride, (i.e. my blowout, helping weird hippy raw food lady, and penis flashing to name a few)  I hope to get some more energy after a glutenous Christmas dinner, however that may really do me in.  At any rate, after a quick lap around town with the old man, I met up with Colby and Aaron and we hit the tarmac, destination, PCH.  After headed down Mulholland a while we climbed up Old Topanga and had a killer descent down to PCH, cruised the highway and after some persuasion, made Aaron join us for the climb up Latigo canyon. He loved it!  Thats about all I got for now, enjoy the pics and stay tuned...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment