Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Good Morning America,







Arise and shine, I am your native son, New Orleans, by tonight I'll
 be 500 miles gone.

This weekend I went over to the Decker's house to hang out and was lucky enough to see some pretty special and very rare stuff. After calling Jake he told me his brother Jeff was in town and working on a 1914 Harley, that I would later find out, would be carrying him across the country in a vintage race with 100 other pre 1920 Harley riders would be competing in. 
The Decker's are an extremely nice and super talented family. I love hanging out there, it's like an escape from being in southern California. Allen and Jake are always friendly and incredibly knowledgeable. They have always been more than willing to help any time I needed it while working on my old jalopys. This weekend, Jeff was in town working on a special project. Jeff lives in Utah and is an incredibly skilled bronze sculptor. I highly recommend checking out his site. http://www.jeffdeckerstudio.com/  
Ride on
    
          

No comments:

Post a Comment