Friday, August 27, 2010

Wheels



This week has been short on time and subsequently, I have not done much in the way of producing any kind of material that would be of interest to anyone, really. Can't totally say that's a bad thing since that usually means awesome stuff is happening for me at a rate much too fast to keep up with and post here. I am currently sitting outside a library in the beautiful (and historical) town of Fairfax, Ca.

The mountain and trees all around here are amazing and I am looking forward to heading over to Fairfax Cyclery to check out some of their historic stock piles and artifacts. I'll be headed up to Tahoe next for some riding at North Star. Haven't ridden there in quite some time however I hear the bike park has been blowing up.

In other news, check out Scott's site as he threw is swingin photo party Friday night and it was amazing. Big props to Scott for all the hard work and dedication he put into this project. I feel very proud to have been a part of this and fortunate to have it documented so well. Check out http://www.itsbetterinthewind.com/

It's Better In The Wind - Book Release & Opening Party from Scott Toepfer on Vimeo.



As a side note, if you ever find yourself tired while driving through Marin County, be sure you wake up and move your car often since they have a law here that only allows you to sleep in your car for 4 hours. I found that out early this morning with a nice wake up call by the Marin Sherrif's Dept. Thank you Deputy.

No comments:

Post a Comment